Don't you know whether to choose Rose Hip Oil or Argan Oil for your cosmetic treatment? Both oils are highly valued in today's cosmetics for dry skin care, but do you know which one to choose? Let's see what each one is.
Let's start with Rose Hip Oil. This oil comes from a wild eastern shrub and is cultivated in Europe and America and is extracted from its oval fruit by pressing and then refining. In this last process, it is necessary to be especially careful since it can lose some properties by the high temperatures to which it is submitted.
Secondly, Argan Oil comes from the Argan tree or Argania Espinosa and is obtained by cold pressing the fruit. The so-called "Liquid Gold" from Morocco is one of the most demanded ingredients in the world of cosmetics. It rings a bell, doesn't it?
Both active ingredients are very similar both in their composition and in their effects on the skin. These are some of the common benefits:
▪ Both are recommended for moisturizing dry skin due to their smoothness.
▪ Help the skin to regenerate
▪ Soothe inflamed skin caused by acne and other skin lesions.
▪ They are highly recommended for soothing and caring for atopic and reactive skins.
80% of the composition of the two types of oil is practically the same: they are composed of unsaturated fatty acids (which are essential for the body), such as oleic and linoleic. In addition, they are rich in Vitamin E.
However, 20 % is different:
▪ Argan Oil also contains: Gamma and Delta tocopherol, phytosterols (which act against acne), polyphenols, lupeol (produces keratin in the skin) and squalene (lipid that facilitates the absorption of oils and helps combat free radicals).
In addition, there are other differences:
If you want more smoothness and have dry skin, we recommend Rose Hip Oil.
Faced with this comparison, we must say that both are great assets. Nowadays, we have included Argan Oil in our catalogue because nowadays, it has no rival and it is an oil more appreciated in cosmetics, especially for its better absorption and smoothness to the touch in greater quantities.
Although this is our bet, we do not discard to include the Rose Hip Oil in a future and in fact already it is, in small proportions (to obtain its benefits without contributing a greasy tact) in some of our bases.
Are you already part of the Lesielle Revolution?