Use and terms
(Human translation pending. You can check the original text here)
Lesielle and Lesielle Cosmetics are registered trademark of Lesielle Cosmetics S.L.
The official address is registered in C / Santa María 5, 11402 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) and VAT number is B11935541.
Company registered in: Registro Mercantil de Cadiz, Hoja CA-50187, Tomo 2208, Folio 34, Inscripción 1
Application of the general conditions of sale
The present conditions regulate the use of the service provided by www.lesielle.com. The orders made through the website www.Lesielle.com are made under the full acceptance of the General Conditions of this Contract, which are described below. These conditions have binding force for both parts, company and client.
The present conditions can be modified without previous warning, prevailing those that are published at the time of the use of the service. We recommend your reading this conditions each time you make use of the services.
Prices shown on the website are only valid for items in stock. For products out of stock or product purchased under reservation, price may change, this circumstance will be immediately reported, and the customer may request a total refund Free of charge.
Presentation of the products
The products for sale are described and presented as accurately as possible, subject to the limitations of current digital standard technology.
Secure ordering and payment
Lesielle can offer the following methods of payment:
Order payment can be made via bank transfer. This payment system will not have any additional fee. Transfer cost will be paid by the customer. The transfer concept must indicate the order number and the name or email of the person making the purchase. Payment will be considered valid only once we receive the amount in our account (please note that transfers may take between 1-4 days to be received). The bank transfer receipt cannot be used as proof of payment and therefore will not serve to validate the order.
Lesielle can cancel the order if the payment is not received after 15 days since the order.
This payment method can be offered by a bank payment gateway and/or Paypal or Stripe payment platforms.
Pay quickly and securely with your PayPal account or with your credit or debit card. PayPal automatically encrypts confidential data helping to further increase payment security. Orders paid using PayPal may carry a fee associated with it. This fact and its amount will always be announced before proceeding to payment.
Lesielle reserves his right to refuse to make a delivery or to process an order from a customer who has a not paid previous order or under evidence of fraud. Our customer service department can request all necessary documents to process an order (like a proof of the address) in case of evidence of fraud or similar.
Security in payment
To ensure the security of payment, Lesielle will take all necessary measures and will always use SSL certificates for the encryption of payments. Additional measures can be taken by the payment gateways (Stripe, Paypal or those provided by banking entities).
Any password assigned to a client is strictly confidential and it should not be disclosed or communicated to anyone. In case the client forgets or loses his password, he can use the recovery password function (login section) to receive or create a new password.
- Products in stock: shipping is made in the next 24h (business day) after the validation of the payment.
- Products without stock or under reservation: these will be sent as soon as possible after we receive the goods in our warehouses. The delivery date will be the one corresponding to the product with the longest waiting time.
Important: If an order contains products in stock and other products that are OUT of stock, the entire order will be shipped together when all products are available. If you want to receive the available items before, you can choose to make several orders separately or contact us to proceed with the separate shipment of the products. In this case the customer must pay the amount of the shipments separately.
Example: order of 1 product A (in stock) + 1 product B (availability in 3 days) + 1 product C (availability in 1 week). The date of the complete order shipment will be the one corresponding to product C (1 week).
This period may be change by any incidental or force majeure, and delivery may be delayed due to causes beyond the control of Lesielle (including holidays in any of the countries that are part of the transport process)
Changes and returns.
Conditions for changes or returns
Lesielle offers a total satisfaction policy that provides for the exchange or return of products based on the following conditions:
- Unopened and unused products: 60 days for exchange or return from the date of receipt
- Used products: we want you to be able to try all our products and check their quality. Therefore we offer 15 days of exchange or return from the date of receipt if you are not satisfied with any of our products. In order to avoid any possible overcompensation, this guarantee only covers orders of 1 device and up to 2 bases and 4 assets and containing at least 50% of its content. The products must be received in perfect condition to benefit from this guarantee.
- For changes due to a shipping error by Lesielle, the process is totally free for you.
- If the exchange or return is due to another reason, the customer must assume the direct cost of the different return shipments including the costs originated by the free shipping if it had been enjoyed.
- Shipping costs for repairs under warranty are covered by Lesielle (within the country where the original order was placed).
Once the items have been received, Lesielle will refund the total amount paid by the customer less the shipping costs associated with the order.
Note: products reserved or ordered via the Kickstarter platform are governed by the rules of that platform.
Exchange or return procedure
You have 2 options to make your change or return:
- Write to us by email using the contact form.
- Using the returns section of your customer account.
Once your request has been accepted, Lesielle will send a courier to your home to collect the items.
We have strict quality controls and we want you to always be satisfied with your purchase. That is why we offer the following guarantees:
- Electronic devices: 2 years from delivery. 6 months for batteries.
- Cosmetics: until their expiry date for unused cosmetic products (remaining content >95%). 1 month for used cosmetic products. In this way, we cover any problems that may arise during their estimated use. The explanation of why we do not cover the period until the expiry date for used products is that the way they are stored is influenced by the way they are used. For example, handling the cream container with uncleaned hands can shorten the life of any cosmetics.
The guarantee of cosmetic products is regulated in the Spanish LAw Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, Text rewritten of the General Law of Defense of Consumers and Users.
The procedure for requesting the guarantee is the same as in the case of changes or returns.
Once the conditions for the replacement of the product have been verified, if the time period for an exchange or return has passed, a new one will be sent to you without further delay. All the steps taken will be totally free for the consumer.
Lesielle assumes no liability in case of damages or impediments arising from the use of the Internet in all phases of access to the site, queries, completing forms, ordering, delivery of articles or any other service. Lesielle will not assume any responsibility in case of anomaly in the service provision, external intrusions or computer virus. In the same way, Lesielle is not responsible in cases of fortuitous event or force majeure.
Conditions of use of the contents and protection of Intellectual Property.
The user undertakes to use the services and contents of the website correctly, diligently and lawfully. Its use is prohibited for purposes contrary to law, morality, good customs or public order.
The content of this website is the property of Lesielle Cosmetics S.L. Intellectual Property legislation confers the exclusive right to such content. For these reasons, Lesielle Cosmetics S.L. Prohibits their partial or total use to third parties, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Consequently, it is expressly prohibited the total or partial reproduction, by any physical or electronic means, of the content of this web page. Lesielle S.L. Will adopt all appropriate legal measures to prevent unauthorized use of the content of the website www.lesielle.com
Bonds and Vouchers
The bonuses that are received through the sponsorship system or possibly in marketing actions of the company are non-transferable. The conditions to exchange the bonds will appear in the sending or publication of the same, being able to use a minimum order of purchase, a specific period of purchase or a first purchase of a new customer. Promotions and discounts are not cumulative. Therefore, bonuses may not apply to products that are qualified as "offers".
The contests that Lesielle organizes are of free participation and without obligation of purchase.
Contest winners receive an email and / or telephone notification informing them of their winnings. The prize will not be compatible or cumulative with other promotions. If the amount of the gift voucher is lower than the value of the order, the customer must make the payment of the difference by means of one of the current payment methods. By communicating your email address, participants automatically accept the lesielle.com newsletter. Lesielle reserves the right to postpone or cancel a contest and will not assume any responsibility for problems that may occur during the duration of the operation. Participation in the contest implies full acceptance of these regulations. The regulation may be modified at any time by the inclusion of an additional clause by the organizer, respecting the stated conditions. Any fraud or attempted fraud that is carried out in order to unfairly receive a gain may entail legal action.
Product reviews and ratings
The comments and evaluations of Lesielle and their products have the purpose of helping the other clients to know their opinion about the products and other services of Lesielle. All comments must comply with the participation rules indicated below and always respect the rest of the users. Otherwise, Lesielle reserves the right to refuse to post such comments.
• Comments will not be accepted whose content or links may be considered defamatory, abusive, insulting, insulting or contrary to Spanish law, including those that constitute an apology for terrorism or violence in general, or those that may imply any violation of rights Of children and children.
• Comments with racist, sexist, homophobic, gender-discriminatory content or that in general may be interpreted as an attack on any group or minority based on aspects such as nationality, sex, religion, age Or any type of physical or mental disability.
• Comments can not include threats, insults, or personal attacks against any physical or legal person.
• Comments that harbor spam, third parties, commercial advertising or material specially protected by copyright will not be accepted.
• Comments whose sole purpose is to manifestly explode or sabotage the debate (a same paragraph, link, phrase, etc. repeated 25 times, for example) will be deleted.
Lesielle reserves the right to completely eliminate comments that do not respect these operating norms or that consider that they do not fit the subject of the same ones.
Lesielle will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through its participation tools.
Modifications in the web page
Lesielle reserves the right to make any modifications that it deems appropriate on its website, without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in his web page.
This will not affect in any case the rights of customers that will be the same as were announced at the time of purchase.
The relationship between Lesielle Cosmetics S.L. And the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations.
Conditions of use dictionary of ingredients
All information in the dictionary of cosmetic ingredients collected on this website belongs to Lesielle Cosmetics SL and is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright. It authorizes the timely use of the information here for non-commercial purposes and always through the attribution of the authorship of the same through a web link or similar.
In order to provide quality information, the integrity of the texts has been written by an independent pharmacist to Lesielle. Lesielle does not guarantee the accuracy of all details displayed and properties attributed. All information in the ingredient dictionary refers to properties attributed to ingredients used in cosmetics, but not only to those applicable to international cosmetic regulation. By way of example, it may be reported that an ingredient has anti-inflammatory properties according to the scientific literature, but in no case are these properties attributed to cosmetic products that use the same in their composition.
In order to know the cosmetic properties applicable according to international regulations, it is recommended to visit the files of the final products that contain this ingredient.